Although the snow has melted and the weather is changing, it is still very chilly for the kids to play outside for more then 15 minutes. On these kinds of days we take out our indoor penguin bowling set! You can help your child to make this really easy penguin bowling set and have hours of fun!!!
You will need:
- 10 toilet paper rolls or 5 paper towel rolls cut in half
- black and white paint
- yellow construction paper (cut into small triangles for the beak)
- googly eyes
- black marker
- paint brush
- hot glue gun
*Help your child with the hot glue gun*
- We were saving empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls for a month until we had enough to make this!
- Help your child to draw the belly of the penguins (something that looks like butterfly wings), then have your child paint the inside of it with the white paint. This will be the face and belly of the penguin.
- Using the black paint, paint the rest of the roll black.
- Once the paint has dried, using the hot glue gun, glue on the googly eyes and the beak. They look so cute and are ready for some indoor bowling fun!!
Peace and Love